Slowpitch Softball Gloves for Men & Women
- Mizuno MVP Prime 13" Slowpitch Softball Glove - 2022 Model by Mizuno$109.99
- Mizuno MVP Prime 12.5" Slowpitch Softball Glove - 2022 Model by Mizuno$109.99
- Mizuno MVP GMVP1250S2 12.5" Adult Slowpitch Softball Glove by Mizuno$99.99
- Mizuno MVP Prime 12.5" Slowpitch Softball Glove - Black/Smoke by Mizuno$129.99
- Mizuno MVP Prime SE 13" Slowpitch Softball Glove - Black/Gold by Mizuno$134.99
- Miken Player Series 13" Slowpitch Softball Glove -Black/Gray by MikenOut of stock
- Miken Player Series 13.5" Slowpitch Softball Glove - Black/Gray by MikenOut of stock
- Rawlings Renegade 12" Slowpitch Softball Glove by RawlingsOut of stock
- Miken Pro Series 13.5" Slowpitch Glove by MikenOut of stock
- Miken Pro Series 13" Slowpitch Glove by MikenOut of stock
Learn About Slowpitch Softball Gloves
Slowpitch softball gloves are designed with playability in mind. It's true that a bigger glove can often do the trick for some players, but those who like a slow pitch softball glove appreciate that these gloves are specifically crafted with size in mind. Find just the right size (usually 12 - 15 inches), with tailor-made pockets that are meant to catch a slow pitch softball perfectly.Easy to break in and built for durability, the right slow pitch glove can be a real game-changer when you're out on the field. From top brands like Easton, Louisville, Mizuno, Rawlings, Wilson, and more, finding the right glove can make all the difference.
What are the best slowpitch softball gloves?
What size glove should I use for slow pitch softball?
Glove size comes down to personal preference in softball. If you’re playing infield, we would suggest going for a size 12 inch or 12.5 inch. If you’re playing catcher or outfield, we would suggest checking out a 13 inch or 14 inch glove.
What is the largest slow pitch softball glove?
The largest size we carry is 14 inches. This allows for a larger and deeper pocket to catch fly balls that are more common in slow pitch softball.
What is the difference between fastpitch and slowpitch gloves?
Fastpitch and slowpitch gloves are very similar but have a few differences. Fastpitch gloves are more similar to baseball gloves with high quality leather and a smaller hands slot to fit the female hand better. Slowpitch gloves tend to be lower quality leather for quicker break in times and can sometimes be longer or have deeper pockets.
Slowpitch Softball Gloves Buying Guides
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP