Items 1-20 of 22
- Rawlings R9 Series 12.5" Double Lace Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2021 Model by Rawlings$129.99
- Mizuno MVP Prime 12.5" Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2019 Model by Mizuno$109.99
- Worth Century C125BC 12.5"" Adult Fastpitch Softball Glove by Worth$79.98 Original Price $110.99 You Save 28%
- Worth Century C125BCFS 12.5" Adult Fastpitch Softball Glove by Worth$79.98 Original Price $110.99 You Save 28%
- Worth Century C130BC 13" Adult Fastpitch Softball Glove by Worth$79.98 Original Price $139.99 You Save 43%
- All-Star Vela 3 Fing3r FGSBV-12.5 12.5" Fastpitch Softball Glove by All-Star$119.98 Original Price $139.99 You Save 14%
- Mizuno MVP Prime SE 12.5" GMVP1250PSEF5 Fastpitch Softball Glove - Navy/Red by Mizuno$110.98 Original Price $110.99 You Save 0%
- Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO1275SB-6WG 12.75" Fastpitch Softball Glove by Rawlings$299.99
- Wilson A2000 V125 SuperSkin 12.5" Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2021 Model by Wilson$299.99
- Easton Haylie McCleney 12.75" Fastpitch Softball Glove by Easton$279.99
- Mizuno Classic Series 13" Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2018 Model by Mizuno$189.99
- Mizuno MVP Prime 13" Fastpitch Softball Glove - Black/Brown - 2019 Model by Mizuno$109.99
- Mizuno Franchise GFN1301F4 13" Fastpitch Softball Glove by Mizuno$69.99
Learn About Outfield Softball Gloves
Fastpitch outfield softball gloves usually measure 12 to 13 inches in length and tend to have larger, deeper web patterns to create as big a pocket for the ball as possible. The most common web patterns for these gloves are basket, modified trapeze, dual post, and trapeze, which are closed to better trap and hold the ball.
Whether tracking down a fly ball or scooping up a grounder, outfielders need to be able to not let the ball get away from them once they get to it. Thus, it's important for fastpitch outfield gloves to have rigid fingers that won't bend and allow the ball to slip out.
From brands like Mizuno, Rawlings, Worth, Nokona, Wilson, Marucci, Easton, Louisville Slugger, and All-Star, you can choose the glove that's a perfect fit. When picking the right fastpitch outfield softball glove, consider whether or not you want a utility glove. A utility glove will be slightly shorter and will have not quite as deep a pocket, but you'll be able to use it on the infield, making it a more versatile glove.
Outfield Fastpitch Gloves Buying Guides
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP