- Rawlings Liberty Advanced RLAFB 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt by Rawlings$199.99
- Wilson A2000 FP1B SuperSkin 12" Fastpitch First Base Mitt - 2021 Model by Wilson$299.99
- Rawlings R9 Series 12.5" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt - 2021 Model by Rawlings$129.99
- Rawlings Shut Out 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt - 2020 Model by RawlingsOut of stock
- Wilson A1000 12.5" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt - 2022 Model by WilsonOut of stock
- Rawlings Liberty Advanced RLADCTSBGRG 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt- Gray/Rose- 2022 Model by RawlingsOut of stock
Learn About First Base Softball Gloves
Fastpitch first base softball gloves differ from infield gloves, even though first base is technically an infield position. First base softball gloves are longer, resemble mittens, and have deep pockets to trap the ball and hold on to it, as first basemen don't often need to transfer the ball from glove to hand.
First base softball gloves typically measure 12 to 13 inches long and feature wide, deep web pockets that aid players in scooping up low-thrown balls. These gloves also tend to have less padding than their baseball counterparts. Since softballs are so much larger than baseballs, softball players need to have as much space in their gloves as possible to trap the ball.
Choose from brands like Rawling, Louisville Slugger, Marucci, and Wilson. Unlike other fastpitch softball gloves, the first base mitt isn't a utility glove. The conjoined, mitten-like fingers make fastpitch first base softball gloves specialized for one position.
First Base Fastpitch Gloves Buying Guides
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP