Items 1-20 of 170
- All Star System 7 Axis Youth Baseball Catcher's Leg Guards by All-Star$139.99
- All Star System 7 Axis Intermediate Baseball Catcher's Leg Guards by All-Star$159.99
- All-Star System7 Axis Adult Leg Guards by All-Star$229.98
- All-Star Player Series Junior Youth Chest Protector by All-Star$69.99
- Easton Elite X Youth Baseball Catcher's Set by Easton$379.99
- Rawlings Players Series Junior Catcher's Set by Rawlings$179.99
- Easton Jen Schro The Fundamental Fastpitch Softball Catcher's Kit by Easton$299.99
- All Star CK79PS Player Series Junior Youth Catcher's Kit - 2019 Model by All-Star$239.99
- All Star Youth KS3Y KneeS'Ports by All-Star$28.99
- Easton Jen Schro The Very Best Fastpitch Softball Catcher's Kit by Easton$459.99
- All Star MVP2400 Adult Catcher's Helmet by All-Star$129.99
- All Star System 7 Axis Youth Baseball Catcher's Kit - 2019 Model by All-Star$399.99
- Easton Elite X Adult Catcher's Helmet by Easton$149.99
- All-Star AFx Adult Women's Leg Guards by All-Star$169.99
- All-Star System 7 Axis Pro Adult Chest Protector by All-Star$229.99
- All-Star Classic Pro Adult Catcher's Kit - 2020 Model by All-Star$399.99
Learn About Catcher's Gear
Catcher’s gear, whether it’s youth catcher’s gear or equipment for adults, consists primarily of a mask/helmet, chest protector, and leg guards. There are various other accessories available that you can add for protection or comfort. But if you’re playing baseball or fastpitch softball, all you really need to start as a catcher are these three essential pieces. First, you either need a mask/helmet combo or a hockey-style all-in-one mask. Second, you’ll need a chest protector, which will cover the front of your shoulders, your chest, and your abdomen. And finally, you’ll need leg guards, which will cover your knees down to the tops of your feet.
From brands like All-Star, Easton, Wilson, Rawlings, and more, you can either buy these pieces separately or together as a combo. Whichever avenue you take, be sure to include a catcher’s bag, as a regular baseball or softball bag probably won’t be big enough to fit all your catcher’s equipment plus any other gear. Some combos will include the bag in the package. You’ll also want to consider various accessories in addition to your catcher’s gear, such as a throat protector that hangs off the mask, or knee savers, which are cushions that clip onto the back of the leg guards to make squatting easier on the knees.
Catcher's Buying Guides
With the multiple protective pieces you need, gear can be bought individually or as part of a catcher's baseball gear set. If you’re looking for help finding the right catcher's gear, check out this guide. We’re exploring how to find the best catcher's gear equipment and sets, and giving you some options so you can start shopping today.
A catcher's equipment needs are much more personalized than any other position on the field, and this is especially true when it comes to catcher's mitts. Catcher's mitts come in a variety of styles, so it's important to make sure that you find the right one for your comfort and a style of play. Here, we’re breaking down a list of the top seven mitts to review before you buy.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP